Developed and refined over 30 years, our Quality Assurance procedures ensure the highest standards for each facility we serve. Our staff is committed to producing clean and healthy environments by following to our methodically designed procedures.
Our procedure starts as a carefully designed model but is customized to address the needs of each individual facility.
Sample QA Report
QA procedures at a glance...
- Each staff member has a thorough understanding of and signs off on all regulatory issues and CSI policies.
- All staff is trained in infection control, current OSHA regulations, Right to Know standards, personal hygiene, and adherence to the Quality Assurance policy.
- CSI management inspects different areas of each client's facilities weekly.
- CSI managers maintain a logbook or electronic work order system logging all service requests or issues.
- CSI completes a formal Quarterly Performance Inspections (QPI) for each facility. Each QPI is reviewed and solutions implemented for any identified issues before the QPI is signed off on by staff and management. QPI reports are also available for client review.
CSI's certifications work for you. We are:
- EDGE certified firm through the State of Ohio
- DBE certified business through the Ohio Department of Transportation
- Certified as a woman-owned business through WBENC
- Drug Free Workplace